What does the Management Committee do?
The Committee has a number of responsibilities including:
- Agree the future direction and purpose of the Association
- Represent as a group the views of the whole community
- Agree policies and plans for such things as management and maintenance of the Association properties
- Employ staff and delegate management duties to them
- Agree the annual spending budget
- Look at how well the Association performs in relation to all of the above.
How can I get involved in the work of the Association
Any person over the age of 18 (16 if a tenant) who lives in the Cadder area can become involved as a member of the Management Committee.
You can apply to become a member of the Association by completing an application form (available from the office or download here) and returning it along with a one-off payment of £1.00. Your application will be considered by the Association’s Management Committee and if it is approved you will be issued with a Share Certificate and a copy of the Association’s Rules
As a member of the Association you are entitled to;
- Attend and participate at the Annual General Meeting
- Elect Management Committee members
- Stand for election to the Management Committee
- Receive newsletters, annual and/or performance reports, annual accounts, and the published policies of the Association.
Should you wish to join our management committee please contact us on 0141 945 6708 or send an email to email@example.com