The Association currently has various ways that your rent, factoring charges or any other charges you may have, can be paid.
- By payment card at the Post Office or any Paypoint outlet.
- By Direct Debit – contact a housing officer or housing assistant and they will set a Direct Debit up. This can be set up for Weekly, Monthly, 4 Weekly, Annually, on whatever day of the month or week you require. Please note we require 12 working days for the Direct Debit to be set up, not including public holidays.
- On the Internet – www.allpayments.net
- By Telephone – 0844 557 8321
- By Contacting the Association – 0141 945 3282
Please note you will require to have your payment card for internet or telephone payment and the 19 digit number shown on the front of the card.
- Via Housing Benefit payments
- Allpay App for mobile devices
- Callpay – contact the office on 945 3282 or visit the office to make a payment a debit card
If paying by card only Debit Card payments are accepted.
Problems Paying your Rent or Factoring Charges
If you are experiencing any difficulty paying your rent or factoring charges, it is important that you contact the Association straight away.
Our staff are here to help in any way possible.
We will agree an affordable repayment arrangement with you that can be maintained until any arrears outstanding are cleared. Your payments are essential to the Association for managing and maintaining the Cadder area, so legal action for payment (or recovery of the house) will only be taken as a last resort where tenants or owners refuse to pay or break their repayment arrangement.
We can also offer a Debt Advice Service or Welfare Rights Service to assist with any financial difficulties you maybe experiencing.
Please contact your Housing Services Officer or Housing Services Assistant as soon as possible to discuss any difficulties you maybe having.
Housing Services Areas – Who deals with what address
PLEASE NOTE: For Owners who live in any number on Skirsa Street, please contact Elaine Haldane or Kirsty Scott for assistance.
Housing Services Officer – Elaine Haldane – 0141 945 6704
Housing Services Assistant – Kirsty Scott – 0141 945 6720
Area covered by Elaine and Kirsty
Vaila Street 6 – 24, 34 – 62 & 45 – 51
Vaila Place All
Skirsa Square All
Skirsa Place 3 – 21
Skirsa Street 81 – 123, 92 – 94 & 140 – 206
Tresta Road 126 – 243
Housing Services Officer – Julie Kelly – 0141 945 6705
Housing Services Assistant – – 0141 945 6709
Area covered by Julie and
Vaila Street 3 – 33
Skirsa Place 6 – 24
Skirsa Street 3 – 82, 143 – 193
Herma Street All
Tresta Road 2 – 104
Langa Street All
Inga Street All
Cadder Road All
Fara Street All