We provide a range of housing support services for those who need a little bit of help in managing their tenancies.
- General living support, including help accessing other forms of support.
- Helping maintain home safety and security.
- Accessing emergency alarms and call systems.
- Helping find appropriate agencies to provide assistance in dealing with relationships and neighbour disputes.
- Helping deal with official correspondence relating to matters affecting your home and tenancy.
- We can refer you to our Welfare Rights Service for help relating to welfare benefits
- Helping access specialist support such as debt counselling, and advice on personal budgeting and money matters. This includes help in managing rent arrears.
- Helping find and access personal advocacy services.
- Helping to arrange property adaptations, in liaison with other agencies, to enable coping with changing needs
- Enabling a move to other accommodation
- Helping with fuel matters, such as fuel debts, switching supplier and checking for best tariffs.
Free English Classes – click HERE for more informations