CADDER HOUSING ASSOCIATION is seeking 2 dynamic and committed individuals to serve on its Management Committee.
CHA is a community-based housing association situated in the North of Glasgow. We manage just under 700 tenanted properties and just over 400 factored properties and own and manage Cadder Community Centre.
Over the last two years we have been going through a process of reviewing our business and refocusing our vision of providing an excellent housing service with first class customer service. We are at an exciting stage in this process and we are looking for 2 people to join our committee to help us continue our journey.
We are particularly keen to hear from people who:
- Are Tenants of Cadder Housing Association;
- Have HR or marketing experience
- Have community regeneration experience
However, we are happy to consider anyone who feels they have the skills and commitment to support our organisation.
As a Management Committee member, you would:
- Contribute towards the key decisions in the work and services of Cadder Housing Association;
- Receive training and personal development opportunities to perform your role;
- Provide your views and new ideas to improve our service to our tenants and other customers: and
- Be required to attend 10 meetings of the Management Committee and 4 sub-Committee meeting in the year. (Meetings normally take place at 6.00p.m-8.00p.m)
If you are interested in becoming a member of our Management Committee please contact our Interim Director, Jill Cronin, at email@example.com by Monday 6th September 2021