Cadder Housing Association’s purpose is to ‘Improve the Homes and Lives of Cadder’s People’, where our aims are to provide high quality and responsive services and continue to improve our tenants’ homes and regenerate Cadder.
Our aim is for the Management Committee to represent the people they serve in Cadder, therefore we would preferably like to hear from people who are:
- Tenants of the Association;
- Living in tenement properties.
- Aged 16-40 or over 61 years of age;
- Male; and
- Black and Minority Ethnics and Other White Groups i.e. British and European Nationals;
As a Management Committee member you would:
- Contribute towards the key decisions in the work and services of Cadder Housing Association;
- Receive training and personal development opportunities to perform your role;
- Provide your views and new ideas to improve our service to our tenants and other customers: and
- Be required to attend 10 meetings of the Management Committee and 4 sub-Committee meeting in the year. (Meetings normally last between 6.00p.m.-8.30p.m.)
Do you have a passion to further improve Cadder and make it a better place to live? If so, and you interested in joining the Management Committee and together with other local people we can, ‘Improve the Homes and Lives of Cadder’s people’, then we would be interested to hear from you.
For an informal chat, please contact our Director, Kenny Mollins at the office on 0141 945 6701.