We wish to appoint a Community Café Cook to work within Cadder Community Centre.
Position Community Café Cook – Part Time
Salary £8.73 per hour
Hours 10 hours per month
Rota 2 Sundays per month and cover as required for events and staff absences
- You should have experience in a catering environment and have a previous 2 years catering experience.
- You will be expected to undertake your role in line with all current food hygiene and health and safety legislation.
- You must be able to work alone and with others on tasks with minimal supervision.
- You should be able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team, be conscientious; be flexible in your approach to meet organisational goals; and have a pleasant friendly manner.
- This post requires PVG Scheme membership / Disclosure Scotland checks.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE IN YOUR CV THE FOLLOWING
- Foot Hygiene Certificate
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- PVG Scheme and/or Disclosure Check Certificate.
Job Description and Person Specification can be found HERE
CV’s can be sent to email@example.com or to our office at 20 Fara Street, Glasgow, G23 5AE
Cadder Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities employer and we make appointments on merit. We welcome applications from applicants regardless of their gender, ethnic group, religious or political beliefs, marital status, age and sexual orientation or disability.
Closing date for the applications will be Monday 15th October 2018 at 12 noon. Interviews to be arranged.
Committee Member – Cadder Housing Association
Cadder Housing Association’s overarching aim is to ‘Make Cadder Better’ and we are transforming the area with our regeneration plans and programme of improvement work to our tenants’ homes through our in-house Trade Team, whilst also providing excellent service to our tenants and other customers.
Our aim is to ensure the Committee is representative of the people they serve, therefore we would preferably like to hear from people who are:
- tenants of the Association;
- living in tenement properties.
- Aged 16-40 or over 61 years of age;
- Male; and
- Black and Minority Ethnics and Other White Groups i.e. British and European Nationals;
Do you have a passion to further improve Cadder and make it a better place to live? If so, and you interested in joining the Management Committee and together with other local people, ‘make Cadder Better’ then we would be interested to hear from you.
Our Commitment to You
The position of a Committee member is voluntary and members can claim expenses to attend meetings and associated work of the Committee. We also offer an excellent programme of training and development, which includes attendance at our annual mini-conference, attendance at seminars and sector conferences and other training to enhance your ability to perform the Committee member’s role.
We require Committee members to commit to attending up to eight Committee meetings per year, as well as participate in at least one sub-Committee. These meetings are usually scheduled for evenings and last two hours and are held in the Association’s office in Cadder. We would expect Committee members to participate in training to enhance their skills and knowledge to become an effective Committee member
For an informal chat, please contact our Director, Kenny Mollins at the office on 0141 945 6701.
More Information –