Rent, Management Fee & Service Charges
Review – 2021/22
Like everyone else, the Association has rising costs and every year we have to set a budget for the coming financial year which sets out what the Association will have to spend to ensure the continued provision of quality management, factoring and maintenance services.
We then have to make sure that we will have the income to cover all of this expenditure. This involves looking at rent levels, service charges and management fee amounts and considering if they need to be increased and if so, by how much, taking into account:
- Keeping our rents affordable
- Keeping our service charge amounts at required levels
- Keeping our management fee amount at required levels
- The Association’s commitment to provide high quality, affordable housing and services
Every tenant and owner-occupier is invited to participate in a consultation exercise on the proposed increase levels for the coming financial year (1 April 2021 – 31 March 2022).
The consultation questionnaire for tenants can be viewed and downloaded below:
- Tenant – Tenement Information Booklet
- Tenant – Cottages Information Booklet
- Tenant – Rent Questionnaire – Click the link to complete online survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/J22GDB6
The consultation questionnaire for owners can be viewed and downloaded below
- Owner – Cottages Information Booklet
- Questionnaire – Cottage Owners – Click the link to complete online survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/JT3LS7H
- Owner -Tenement Information Booklet
- Questionnaire – Tenement Owners – Click the link to complete online survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/JWY27BG
If you require additional an additional copy of a questionnaire or booklet, simply contact us by telephone (0141 945 3282) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
CLOSING DATE FOR COMPLETION OF THE QUESTIONNAIRES IS MONDAY 8th FEBRUARY 2021.