Factoring invoices are issued at the beginning of June and December and are due for settlement within 21 days of issue.
The Association has various ways for you to make payments to your factoring account:
- By payment card at any Post Office or any Paypoint outlet.
- By Direct Debit – contact the Association and we will set a Direct Debit up for you. This can be set up for Weekly, Monthly, 4 Weekly, Annually, on whatever day of the month or week you require. Please note we require 12 working days for the Direct Debit to be set up, not including public holidays.
- On the Internet – www.allpayments.net
- By Telephone – 0844 557 8321
- By debit card at the Association’s office
Please note you will require to have your payment card for internet or telephone payment and the 19 digit number shown on the front of the card.
Please contact the Association if you require a replacement card.
Our How to Pay Leaflet provides more information on payment options.