Resize text
Cadder Housing Association


We understand how concerned people are about the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, particularly those who face losing their job. These are very challenging times for us all.

If you are worried about paying your rent as a result of the current situation, it is important to contact us as soon as possible. We will always work with our tenants to resolve payment issues and can provide advice and assistance to help tenants make a welfare benefit claim where appropriate.

We will be contacting tenants directly to check if there is any assistance we can offer. In the meantime, we would urge tenants who face financial difficulties because of the current crisis to get in touch with us as soon as possible.

We are also available to help any owner-occupiers who may be facing financial difficulties.

Although our office is currently closed, staff are still working and can be contacted by telephone or e-mail. You can contact the following staff to discuss rent issues:

Elaine Bannerman         0141 945 6720    

Lyndsey Callander         0141 945 6709    

Elaine Haldane              0141 945 6704    

Stephen McHarg           0141 945 6705    

People affected by coronavirus and who are concerned about paying their rent can claim Universal Credit from the Department for Work & Pensions which includes support for housing costs, if eligible. The UK Government has introduced some temporary changes to make this easier. Further information is available at: